1. Where do you like to go to have fun? Good Restos or cafés to chillax and have a breather, Go Malling (window-shopping and watch a movie), Go DVD Hunting or KTV bars for videoke sessions
2. What were you doing the last time you really had a good laugh? We all had a good laugh when we reminisced all our adventures and bloopers from our recent Cebu, Bohol and Bora trip. We were having dinner at then at Chippens with the Itchy Feet group last September 1, 2009.
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? In the country, I have my Top 5 destinations that I would love to go to. Palawan, Vigan, Batanes, Bacolod and Dumaguete
Across the Globe: (1) Africa
4. What is your all time favorite comedy movie? Mostly cartoons. I loved Finding Nemo and found it Hilarous.
5. What is your happiest childhood memory? Family Reunions specially during Holidays where we gathered around to share the pot-luck dishes prepared and do the merry making together. We also enjoyed watching the fireworks display (way back when the fireworks were not banned during the festivities) and the exchanging of gifts plus the talent showcase we had are just some of the things we look forward to when the Holiday season comes.
I also enjoyed spending my summer at our ancestral house in the province. We loved to pick fruits, play in the stream, just lay around idle under the mango tree that we so love. And when night comes, we gathered around to share ghost stories which scarred the crap of us.
6. What song always makes you happy when you hear it? Wow! Lots of songs that I love.. Better than sunshine, The Scientist, 4 in the Morning, Cool, Some Oldies like Lady in Red, Lea and Fallen and lots more..
7. What was your favorite sitcom growing up? TV addict so I would have to say Roswell, Malibu Shores, Beverly Hills 90210, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Will and Grace and a lot more.
8. What favorite food puts you in a great mood? My comfort foods – CHOCOLATES AND DESSERTS!
9. Who's the funniest person you know? Funniest person I have ever known is Leam Adriel ---- my funky little nephew…
10. What was the best vacation you ever had? To come!