Thursday, January 29, 2009
Monday, January 26, 2009
More exciting stories and pictures to come!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Making one’s self beautiful is a necessity these days. It does not only enhance your self confidence but makes your perspective in life much more optimistic. Being beautiful may mean a lot of things to some people but ultimately, it means taking the finest means of taking care of one’ self. Being beautiful radiates in almost all aspect of one’s life. It makes you more assertive at work, you happen to be more secure in dealing and relating with other people thus, improving your personal and social relations.
Today, cosmetic surgery has been an increasing trend. As I was searching the internet for a research topic for my graduate paper, I stumbled upon this site which is fascinating to browse. The site, http://www.mya.co.uk/ was very informative to me. And since the topic of my research was about breast augmentation and here's an interesting site about breast augmentation uk. I was curious to see what it really is and the benefits of undergoing the procedure. I learned that the procedure does not only appeal to women with smaller breast size but also includes women who want to achieve that sexier, fuller figure particularly to women who recently gave birth or women who suffered dramatic weight losses.
Breast enlargement or breast augmentation is one of the many cosmetic surgeries that MYA offers. It is also one of the most tried and the safest procedure performed by their highly capable surgeons.
So, what happens when one undergoes breast enlargement / augmentation?
The procedure is performed under general anesthetics and with the supervision of a first-rate surgeon. First, an implant is inserted through a discrete incision made in the natural crease of the breast. Then the surgeon makes a pocket under the breast tissue, or chest muscle to put the implant. After which, the patient will have to stay overnight in the hospital for close monitoring.
The operation and the recovery period is much convenient for those who lead a very busy and active lifestyle. The operation will take around an hour and surprisingly, the recovery period will only be a week in which the stitches and dressing will be removed. Patients are then advised to gradually return to their normal physical activities within 4 – 6 weeks. That’s how safe and simple the procedure is at MYA.
Flexibilty and Great Value Combined.
If your looking for flexibility with great value, then MYA is the answer to your need. They offer an initial free consultation to interested individuals. With MYA, there are no extra, unnecessary costs.
The inclusion of the payment for the Breast enlargement procedure starts with a free initial consultation which includes a personal information pack confirming the time and date of your appointment. And your very own patient coordinator who will be the point contact all throughout the procedure. Next, a free consultation with one of the premier specialist cosmetic surgeon is incorporated. Moreover, the pre-operative medical assessments are made to make certain that the patient is fit and healthy to undergo the surgery. MYA makes use only of the finest breast implants from Allergan, which is considered as the leading innovators when it comes to aesthetics.
The medical procedure will be done at one of the UK’s finest cosmetic surgery hospitals and so you are surely guaranteed of quality medical service. And if there is a need to stay overnight, you will have an en suite room with a 24 hour room service menu, satellite TV and breakfast included. In addition, a comprehensive after care policy which includes all post operative assessments with your surgeon and one of MYA’s qualified nurses is included. A 24 hour emergency helpline manned at all times by a network of qualified nurses are ready to assist you 24/7.
Better check their website at http://www.mya.co.uk/ for more interesting information.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
- To spend more quality time with family at home
- To eat out with the family once a month
- To conscientiously save up and spend less on unnecessary things
- To persist on reading books or e-books
- To learn more about the Photography and its techniques
- To become serious in learning Photoshop
- To try to learn how to drive (less the panic and the absurd confusion of the road signs)
- To be able to travel and visit more undiscovered places/sites.
- It’s time to get serious with blogging and grab more opps
- To attempt to engage in extreme sport(s) or any outdoor activities
- To discover some good places to chow and excellent coffee shops to chillax in Davao city
- Drink plenty of water and fruit juices
- Have massages every now and then and catch up on sleep
- To stay healthy by hitting the gym, do sports and/or eat more veggies and fruits
- To avoid stacking up sweets, chocolates and other goodies in the fridge
- Take vitamins or any health supplements not only for me but for my folks as well
- To unwind; movie nights & good finds for restos or go on food trips
- Reconnect with old chummies
- To organize my closet and make some dramatic changes in my bedroom
- Do a “Major Project” for the house
- To avoid cramming in doing school works
- To participate more in classroom discussions
- To get up early for school and take public transport instead of taxi
- Double check all my submitted paper works and make sure it’s concise to merit good grades
- To have good grades at school
- To say “Thank you” more often
- Say Sorry when there is a need to say so
- Mistakes are inevitable - Learn, Improve and Innovate
- Be less scared of what others may think
- Try some things that may scare me
- Be sensitive yet do not take things to heart seriously
- Smile more and loosen a bit (too serious at times)
- Learn to accept changes and deal with it. Do-away with the what-ifs and could-have beens.
- Move forward!
- Take time to get to know people less the assumptions and the impressions
- In Case of Insecurity Attack (CIA), I will try hard to think positively and brush away negative thoughts/reactions
- Since, I have the internet as a good source of learning, try to read more business related articles, familiarize myself with history or read amazing facts about something or someone
- To become good at what I do specially at work
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Since becoming a member of the Documentation Committee of our workplace, I have constantly tried to update myself with the latest and the most effective techniques of taking snaps. You have to have an eye for details and learn to anticipate shots that are interesting and unique. Although, there may be less pictures of me (since I am the one taking the pictures), there is much pride and satisfaction when you see the results of the shots you’ve taken and much more satisfying when you were able to capture your subject in its purest essence…That would be the perfect shot!
(Finally, a picture of me in action! -- Thanks to tinay for the shot)
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Anonymous: Never be afraid to do something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark; professionals built the titanic.
Robert Frost: Quotes on Making a DifferenceTwo roads diverged in a wood, and I... I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Sophocles: One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life; That word is love.
Leo Buscaglia: Only when we give joyfully, without hesitation or thought of gain, can we truly know what love means.
Malcolm S. Forbes: Presence is more than just being there
Anonymous: Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
Robert Louis Stevenson: So long as we love we serve; So long as we are loved by others, I would almost say that we are indispensable; And no one is useless while they have a friend.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.: Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.
Allan K. Chalmers: The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.
Albert Einstein: When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity.
Friday, January 2, 2009
There are countless of places that I would like to see. I wish to experience the diverse fusion of the different culture / traditions of the world. So, here are some places/countries and its famous landmarks that I am most intrigued about.
Singapore – It is the smallest nation in Southeast Asia
- I wish to take a picture of myself at the Esplanade and a souvenir shot of the Merlions will complete my trip
- To try their Cable Car rides
- To visit their Botanical Gardens or Theme Parks
- Singapore has been known to have excellent universities. A must see on my trip will be visiting NUS and NTU.
- Orchard Road - Singapore's most well-known and popular tourist draws and known as the ultimate shopping district
Japan – Land of the Rising Sun
- Cherry Blossoms, Mt Fuji and to meet a real-life Geisha
- I just can’t get over MEIJI Fran and other chocolates
- Japanese manga, anime and to bump into ASIMO
- Be at Shibuya Crossing - an example of Tokyo's often crowded streets
- Watch Sumo wrestling which is considered Japan’s National sport and/or learn Kendo “Way of the Sword” and have my very own Shinai
Korea – Land of the Morning Calm
- Incheon International Airport which is said to be one of the best airport in world perks up my curiosity
- K-Pop idols and koreanovelas. To meet and greet the stars.
- Eat authentic korean Kimchi and Bulgogi (roasted marinated meat, usually beef), galbi (marinated grilled short ribs), and samgyeopsal (pork belly) are popular meat entrees. Also, to try an instant noodle snack called ramyeon and buy fish cake, Tteokbokki (rice cake and fish cake with a spicy gochujang sauce)
- To be able to witness a Traditional Korean dance (Jinju geommu) and visit palaces
- To take a picture of Albert HUBO, one of the most advanced humanoid robots in the world
Thursday, January 1, 2009
The 30th gave me the answer that I needed. It was something that I needed to have and what astounded me most was that, I was fine. I was amazed on how I carried myself throughout the whole conversation that we had. We spoke of our life-long plans, career paths and experiences, relived our younger days, spoke of our friends and had some good laughs together.
I finally understand now. I know that no matter whom we choose to be with, we will always have something far stronger than anything in this world and that is, real friendship. I realized now that we will always have each others' back… you have me and I have you.
That night, when we said our goodbyes, I was making the hardest yet the most liberating resolution. I was saying goodbye to you and finally, I am letting “me” go of you. I am setting myself free from you in hopes of saving myself.
As I was about to leave, we shook hands as way of saying our goodbyes but when you took my hand and held it so tight, I began to feel frail. You held my hand so tightly and left a red mark on it. You took hold of it as if you were not letting go. I was afraid. I took my hand away before I had no strength to do so. I had to. When I was about to enter the house, you stood there waiting, with your eyes watching me carefully. Without looking at you, I disappeared in the dark and you, you were gone… Life would be easier for the both of us. Happier.
I would not want to think of the “what ifs” and the “could have beens” that night. That is the thing of the past now. I am convinced that I am doing the right thing.
This is the end.... The final chapter that should have been sealed along time ago…. My new beginning…The chance to start anew… My chance of a happy ending....
Wherever it may lead me, I have that string of hope to discover that one true thing that can make me smile over again, the smile that you once brought into my life....