1. What is more difficult: a. looking into someones eyes when telling how you feel or b. looking into someones eyes when they tell you how they feel? A - Both situation sucks but B is definitely harder. It's harder to hear the truth from someone especially if the answer you needed to hear hurts!
2. Think of the last time you were angry. Why were you angry? A - Last Tuesday. I got upset over some bad news. A bad break up of a very close friend.
3. You will die in three minutes. Last call? A - My family
4. If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be? A - That I could have the power to control time.
5. You can have one of the following two things: trust or love. A - LOVE (Amore)
6. You are walking to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss told you if you are late one more time youre fired. Do you save the dog? A - I love doggies. I'd call my boss while trying to save the poor dog.
7. Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone? A - I'm thinking about it now..
8. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give one year of your life. Do you do it? A - For my Lola, I'd give everything!
9. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend? A - A big YES!
10. Does sex=love? A - No!
11. Are you old fashioned? A - Mostly Traditional but open-minded to new things
12. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back? A- Telling that you love them even though you know they will never love you back..
14. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? A - My family and my identity
15. Romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them? A - I never have the courage...
16. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to, even if you have “no regrets” what would you change? A - I'd study on a different University (My dream University)
17. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you? A - I'd wish it was the one who is making my heart skip...
18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? A - I'm not qualified to do CPRs
19. You are holding onto your grandmother’s dying hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other which one would it be? A - Parking lot question. A tough decision has to be done.
20. When and how was the last time you told someone how you REALLY feel?If You had three months to live: A - Never good at expressing emotions.. never had the courage to do so. I'd die in silence but I prefer to leave a meaningful Letter to that person.