About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Friday, February 8, 2008

Clutters in my closet

Haven’t got the time to make some updates on my blog.
Recently, I have decided to shy away from the world or shall I say, I needed some quiet time of my own. I needed courage and I wanted it badly! Things are not always what you wanted them to be. People are people and at times, they disappoint you (one way or another). You get hurt and you, in turn, may have hurt someone!

It’s just sad that it has to come to this point. For now, I guess it’s better to keep all these to my self. In the end, the pain is too much to bear and taking my chance is something I cannot do! I guess, I am a coward but in all honesty, I just want my old self back again…

No comments: