About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Interview with the....

Feb 20, 2009

The date set for scheduled interview with the bosses.
There were 4 of us who were in the grilling list.
As the clock striked 4PM, i began to feel uneasy. My hands were clammy and my heart started to beat irregularly. I always thought that i would be fine and that I was a bit used to meeting them but i was wrong. I was the first one on the list and it was nothing i expected it to be. They were actually in a good mood but i knew for a fact that they meant serious business.

The interview only took about 15 minutes. It was the longest 15 min interview of my life!
It was a great relief on my part when they offered their congratulations at the end of my interview. It will be the start of something new and exciting. Hopefully, something that is worth all this wait!

No comments: