About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Beating the Summer Heat

Summer is one of my fave season of the year not because April happens to be my BDay month but because SUMMER spells Beach, sand, roadtrips and a lot more!

I always look forward to more escapades and exciting activities.
This summer, i had a new learning experience and that is to learn to "kayak".

My groupies and I were looking forward to the HAYAHAY escapade. T'was really refreshing and a timely chillax time specially for me.

Just last week, work got the best of me. We travelled all the way to CDO, Sindangan, Ozamiz, Dapitan and Dipolog for work but it never stopped us from exploring the sights.

Summer 2009 is and will continue to be a delighful escapade for me!

No comments: