About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Roller coaster ride

Another year has gone by and yet there are so many things that was left undone.

2009 was a year that made me rethink all of my ideals, my stand. It was a year wherein there were lots of endings and promising beginnings. It was one heck of a roller coaster ride.

Looking at it another person's point of view, I should have seen it coming. History has been repeating itself, time and again. I should have seen the signs but i guess i was sidetracked for a bit there. I got carried away and I allowed myself to get carried away by thoughtless and irrational emotions. I should do better the next time. I should and I will.

No comments: