About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Last Kiss of 2010

Eight months have passed since 2010 knocked on our doorstep. I have promised myself that I should have an annual To-Do List but unfortunately for 2010, it came later than expected.

Since I have a few months (4 months to be exact) before I kiss 2010 goodbye, I’d like to make a LIST of a few things that I have to achieve within the year. It should be something that is new, exciting and a daredevil stunt for me since im up for challenges these days.

Here’s a few of my To-Do List for the remaining 4 months of 2010

Davao Sights

  1. Must visit Villa de Mercedes (VDM) and Emar’s Wave Pool for total R n’ R
  2. Must try crazy, wild ZORBING at Zorb Park at Riverfront Corporate City
  3. Commit to a healthier lifestyle (Fruits, Veggies, Vitamins and Exercise)
  4. Organize some get together parties or meet-ups with Buddies
  5. Get my hair done (Hair Treatments in a major, major way)
  6. Wild Water Rafting c/o The Davao Wildwater Adventure
  7. Paintball at RECALL Paintball Davao- Matina Townsquare
  8. Invade and Discover new Restos and food shops
  9. Try acupressure or if bolder, acupuncture
  10. Try SAUNA or Jacuzzi the Davao way!
  11. Marco Polo Buffet (Must Dig in!)
  12. More Quality Time with La Familia
  13. Learn new hobbies / skills
  14. Playtime with Riel
  15. Do things for a CAUSE / Reconnect with TiES
Setting my aims higher, I’d like to do the ff:
  1. To visit (for the nth time) my dearest Queen City of the South, Cebu (Seyboooo, Baby!)
  2. Discover new places in Cebu and Bohol (Places that I haven’t been to so far)
  3. Be more attentive during School discussions and to invest in my STUDY TIME
  4. Get hold of another Forever 21 Items to add to my F21 Fever Collection
  5. Get a pair of SUELAS Ballet Flats by hook or by crook!
  6. New Bling-Blings (Chandelier Earrings and more)
  7. Go Kart in Cebu with the Apas Babes
  8. Go Island Hopping, the Visayas style
  9. Whale/Dolphin watching
  10. SAVE, SAVE and SAVE some more!
  11. My 2010 has just gotten more interesting.
It was more than what I expected the year to be. With that, here are the latest things that I got to do over the past months. A look back on my January to August 2010 Highlights.
  1. New Challenging Work
  2. Manila Workshop which meant Strolling in the Metro
  3. Chelsea in Serendra (Exceptional Food!)
  4. SINGAPORE Adventure with Buddies
  5. Merlion, SENTOSA, Singapore ZOO, Orchard Road, Clark Quay Strolling, Hot cars and more Singapore Sights - Highs
  6. Universal Studio Singapore and Singapore Airport Incident - Lows
  7. Kayak Lesson Part 2 c/o Hayahay, IGACOS
  8. Ninang Mode times two (Kitty Kat and Lot2)
  9. Cagayan de Oro (CDO) Trip
  10. Mallberry Suites
  11. April - Bday Surprise Bash – Cakes and Balloons from Itchy Feet Group
  12. Amore
  13. Flower Lady Mode at Tin and Otep’s Wedding
  14. Dancing Mode (our surprise gift to the Couple)
  15. New Beach Trip – Tagbaobo at IGACOS with ONB Buddies
  16. Manila – Baguio Trip (Amazing Race way!) – Sweet Escape
  17. More Dinner out with La Familia
  18. Pig out nights and Movie Dates
  19. Tanton for Quick Fixes
  20. More Night outs and Escapades with Buddies


Looking forward to the 34th Milo Marathon and Mati Trip over the weekend!

No comments: