About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

on the 16th

Summer 2011 is something I will always love not just because for one, April happens to be my birth month but because this has become the turning point of all things for me.

On the 16th, I took my whole day Comprehensive exam for my Grad Studies and it was just weird thinking that I had to spend all day in School taking 5 different sets of Examinations and that the 16th was my birthday! Talk about mental torture. My day went by so slow with much anxiousness, to be exact. I had to admit that I was a bit on my 'off mood' because I was sour graping.

Normally, when its your birthday you ought to enjoy but mine was entirely a different one. I had to endure an 8 hour ordeal but the Exams had to be done. And so, I took the exam thinking that I might as well pass it since i so deserve this as my birthday gift. (Btw, I found out last May 5 that I passed the Compre exam).

It was also the day that HE came home. I would say that it was a pretty big deal for the both of us. It was something that we were looking forward to since January. It was the 'grand gesture' and will always be appreciated. The gift and the flowers were just an icing in the cake. It was HIS presence that topped it all.

Thank you, April 16. 2011! It will always be the day that I experienced extreme emotions in a day.

It was my DAY and Night!

No comments: