About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Monday, April 21, 2008

My very own invisibility cloak

The reason behind why I blog is not to whine about life's difficulties (well, partly) but to keep myself sane and just to remind myself every now and then that I'm no longer a kid.. A reality check for me...
I just needed something to allow me to freely write my thoughts without much judgement.
This is my personal haven, so to speak. I stopped writing entries on my Friendster account because I do not want people to read them. Weird, isn't it? I can't explain it but I feel that I am baring too much of myself when I blog (in friendster). I mean, you write because you want people to know you, to let them know how you really feel and yet, here I am, trying to conceal my identity in this blog..
Anyways, I hope that whoever reads this blog be reminded that there will always be a part of us that needs to stay hidden.. A part of us that need not be known to people .. a part of us that wishes hard to be invisible even just for a day.....

And so I blog because I want to stay hidden... to be anonymous even just
on this blog.

No comments: