About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Twilight Updates

I have been really crazy about Twilight these days. I have finished all four books of Meyer in less than 10 days. I was sleep deprived but i was addicted to it, so to speak! I just loved reading all four books (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn). I religiously check youtube for for movie clips and pics of the movie and constantly browsing the website of Stephenie Meyer for updates. I love Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinsen who plays Bella & Edward in the movie. It was even better than what i had imagined them to be...
Right now, im reading book one (Twilight) all over again..


Updates:
The movie is set to be released on the big screen this November which makes me happier.
Hoooraaaaay! Stephenie Meyer's actually making a book called Midnight Sun and too bad only a chapter has been published in her site. Midnight Sun is more like Twilight but this is now on Edward's POVs. It will take a bit long for this book to complete though...I hope that she finishes it soon. Please, Please!

I know I have crazy months ahead of me, atleast I've got the movie plus the books to keep me excited and to keep me sane...

No comments: