About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

When we were younger..


My elementary school days will always be a good memory to me. It was something that i could probably say one of the best years of my life. I found life-long friends, made something out of myself and was a good student. I had fun learning in school and just simply enjoyed all the opportunities that were given to me. I found GSP campings, School Intramurals, Nutritrion Months, United Nation Months, December Christmas Parties, DACCS competition and all other activities inside / outside the school so exhilirating.. so exciting!

I found happiness in wearing our white gala uniform every first friday mass and other religious activities. I found contentment in attending religious rites . I found all school activities exciting and more than that, i loved being around people who inspire me to be better. School has made me better. It made me want to look at life differently. It made me a better individual who thinks not only of herself but someone who is sensitive to the needs of others. School is absolutely cool!

I always look forward to spending some kulitan and chikahan moments with you guys (Grace, Chik, Gette and our old fwends Felycette, Maity and Paulette) Hope we can catch up soon!
So here's to my Happy Elementary days and to life-long friends!


1 comment:

grace said...

hi jen, so you've posted our pic huh..well really miss those old days, hope we'll meet soon..godbless you my friend.happy blogging