About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Friday, April 24, 2009

Beat the Old System: GO Protocolunknown!

Since my work is very much related to research, I am constantly surfing the internet for almost anything that could help me make my work concise and efficient. It saves me a great deal if I find tips and websites on the net about almost anything particularly about computers and managing my files.

More often than not, my PC works so slow and opens files inefficiently. As I was browsing the internet for this problem of mine, I was directed to “Protocolunknown". I browsed their website and was amazed with all the testimonials from its users. I, then readily told our ICT Department about this site and they were also in awe with what “Protocolunknown" can do.

According to our ICT team, “It worked wonders” and saved them a lot of time in scanning our PCs”. With this, we need to be keep our Computer Drivers be up-to-date. Out dated drivers will more likely be the cause of numerous computer breakdowns and errors. Much more, what "Protocol Unknown" does best is that it is not limited to internet problems but may also assist us with lost file extensions. Lost file extension will be a burden when it’s not compatible or readable with the PC that we currently use. Reinstalling the software is the solution but it requires a great amount of time.

“Protocolunknown” is definitely considered a smart software since it can be widely used for all sorts of computer brands. Hassle-free and without the fuss! Another feature is that it recommends the Official driver that should be appropriately used to avoid serious complications on your PCs. You have got to try this remarkable software!

No comments: