About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Short but Sweet..

I attended a one day forum in Manila just last week.
Although, i was there for a couple of days, i never had the grand time to shop and even see the sights.
I am way beyond grateful and glad that Yanne and Happy adopted me for a night and that they were gracious in showing me around the Metro. They are absolutely a great hostess (as i call them)!
Manila's Manila and though it seem that time passes by so quickly when you're there, it's always nice to see people rushing about... I did not get the chance to really see the sights but Im glad I did get the time to shop for some goodies and treats via Glorietta and Landmark.
Perhaps, when i get the chance to visit Manila soon (I hope!), I'll go see MOA and try exploring Ocean Park. I terribly regret not going to Greenhills to shop.. My Bad!

NOTE:
I didn't get the chance to take lots of photos! Huhuhuhuh
Next time, i will make sure i cover my Manila escapade...
Manila, Manila... I always will keep coming back to Manila!

No comments: