About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

UPDATES

I haven't had the luxury of time to blog for more than a month now. I was just too busy juggling school and work stuff. I have been busy with working on some new projects for the bank and trying to fix some timetables/schedules before i head off to a much deserved vacay this August. Hopefully, all projects will be good to go before the end of August. Also, I am looking forward for my Appraisal come September. Somehow, I just love to cook up new projects for work and it seems that i am motivated to bring about good and innovative changes.

Things are falling into place. Friendship has been restored and that there are no more in-between pauses. The storm has passed and all things are anew. Things have been resolved and I am grateful for that.
A good surprise has kept me smiling these days! An unexpected yet very good surprise... My very own leap of faith for school and work.

As for school, academic life is taking a toll on me but I am happy that it has given me much perspective about things, in general. Deadlines, surprise quizzes, reports and case analysis are fastly becoming my favorite things to look forward to. Not to mention the Saturday gimmik nights I have with my grad classmates are more than enough to keep me at the edge of my seat. No more lonely Saturday nights, that's for sure!

Family's always good and I am happy for all this! I am happy and I guess, I deserve all these...

It just keeps getting better and better!

No comments: