About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Celebrations!

1. June 18 - Happy Birthday Mama Phoebe!

More than anything else, having you as a parent completes me most.
Your quiet strength and soothing words are more than enough for me, Ate and Papa (plus Bro and Riel)...
We will always be grateful for the sacrifices you made for us. For the things you had to forgo just to make sure that all is for the family's best interest.
Thank you! I know it will never be enough, but YOU mean the most to us.

We will always continue to pray that you would be given a healthy and fulfilling years ahead so that you may continue to enjoy your new role as a "doting" lola to Riel.

We love yah, as always!

2. June 20 - Back to school! -- First Day High!

Seeing old and new faces at school is exhilirating! Meeting our Profs for the first time made me more certain of where I want to be in the next year or so. It was a challenging first day of class. But, i can sense that this semester will be a lot tougher and a bit tedious than before.
With positive thinking, determination, time management and some good friends and classmates, i am sure that i will make it!

NOTE: 1st Night out - Dinner at EuroBaker and Videoke.


3. June 21 - Happy Father's Day Papa Polskie!

You have always been the silent type, the reserved one. Admittedly, i have grew found of your genteel nature. Your composure and coolness rises above all adversities that we face. I will forever be your little girl.. the little girl who followed you around, even at work! I think, i got a lot of independence just following you around at work and this made me appreciate you more. Thanks Pa!

I hope that you continue to be a great father and that you take care of your health! Less the vices and more health conscious activities..


Cheers! to all these great celebrations...

No comments: