About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

another Hit!

I am on a countdown mode these days. My grouppies and I can barely contain the excitement for our first international travel for the year. Although Gracey and I had our HK experience way back 2007, this time, we grew in numbers (there is 5 of us now traveling) and that means 5 times the fun! Just the thought of seeing the Merlions, Esplanade, Cable cars and just by the mere mention of Singapore make me wanna scream and shout in a good way!

Hopefully, it will be as exciting as we all hoped it would be. I have always wanted to visit Singapore and this is my chance to explore the country. And so, i'll be counting the days til' at last I can live it up in Singapore

No comments: