About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Friday, February 3, 2012

defenseless

Unwanted feelings and memories started kicking in. Needless to say, i am just defenseless and useless when these things get me. I just can't stop myself from thinking what i could have done to make things better. I could have done or said something to simply put us out of our misery. If only i could have been stronger, bolder and just accepting.

Now, it's too late to seek for redemption and i guess i will never know the truth to our supposedly story. It shall remain in the shadows, in our not-so distant past.

I will never be sorry but then again, if i could have just said "yes" instead of saying "no".
Let us be happy and live our lives to the fullest.
Things will be better and we shall start a new chapter with much love and respect of what we truly have.

Thank you and Here's to us!

No comments: