About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

RECOLLECTION

24

I got lots of surprises from friends and officemates. They bought me a oh-so yummy-choco moist cake and even had some bday greetings posted on our department's door and some balloons too. It was really unexpected but a very good surprise on me. A sweet and unexpectedly worth-the-wait birthday celeb!




Location: Maria Cristina Falls
April 2007

I just love this! It's a motion shot and i wasn't even aware that someone took this shot from the back angle.
It looked liked the excursion was just another personal tour with the Boy Band! I remember following the guard and Manong Boy with Flix and Domz right behind me... A fun road trip with the boy band.


Strike while the Iron is Hot..
In this case, pose while the sun is up!
I remember looking at the fish structures along the road so we decided to stop and took pictures of it. It was about 3 in the afternoon and it was really burning HOT. Passers-by were looking at us since, we altern
ately took pictures and even made our signature poses...

Nonetheless, the pictures we took served as our souvenirs since this artsy fish structure is non-existent already. Too bad, they took it off! (Did they?.. im not sure!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think I took the pic at Maria Cristina falls. hehe.