About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Change (Kambyo)

A classmate of mine gave me compliments about my Blog and mentioned that the MOOD of my site is very EMO. I love reading my blog entries over and over again and be reminded that at some point (when reading them once more) I was able to go through all sorts of Emotions and was able to get through my experiences in one piece. I am a very emotional, sentimental and intuitive person and I think that is perfectly healthy.

Nevertheless, to break the ice, I plan on deviating from my usual themes. I plan to write more about Topics that astonishes me, some bits and pieces about my personal diversions. I want to keep you constantly hanging at the edge of your seats so I plan not to write about my experiences (except when there’s a need to do so) but I will share a bit of my world… the world that continuously intrigues me. Therefore, expect a little bit of eccentricity!

No comments: