About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Million Thanks

Thanks Grace for taking time to help me out start my Blogging Career. Needless to say, Im indebted to your kindness and for sharing your expertise. We both love to eat out and explore good places to eat so I hope, that in the coming days, we will be seeing more of each other.

When we get the chance (during your RDs), we should explore more good places to eat and relax over a cup of hot choco and yummy desserts.

As for our plans of traveling, i will try my very best to save up for our future trips. It is always fun to travel with you and embark on a new experience. What's next for us Singapore, Malaysia or Thailand? Hopefully, more fun travels to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi jen, you're always welcome..godbless you my friend..