About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Independence Day

It's a holiday today and spells "No Work"!

Since, its quite gloomy today, I've decided to spend the rest of the day at home sleeping. A lot has happened lately. I feel like things are just so fast that i can barely catch up with my breath and keep up with the changes around me. Don't get me wrong, i like keeping my self busy but what I am worried most is that, I keep on forgetting and misplacing things. Clumsy, I know. Perhaps, i just want to forget bits and pieces...
Just a couple of weeks ago, a friend (from way back) has found me through FB. With what I am going thru at this point, I am happy that this friend has kept me company with my blackout days..
They say, take it easy and so I will.

What keeps me smiling these days? I am certain that there a few on my list. Hopefully, it will all be better.

P.S.
Phil. Independence Day
Another day to think about what our country has achieved all through out these times.
We need change and we need it now. We need to move, move as one to achieve PROGRESS!

No comments: