About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

in times of weakness

Things are all in a blur at this time. I’m always in a rush and it seems that I hate to even stop and think about things. I am constantly on my toes (not just in Work or school) but mostly, I feel that I am in a hurry! I don’t want to even entertain the thought that “it bugs” me out. It shouldn’t be a problem since I am all loaded for the next six months on both work and school stuff. It shouldn’t be much of a burden since I barely have the time to think about myself these days. It shouldn’t be a problem but I guess there's no denying that my unconscentious action may have troubled other people. I need this not just to forget but to start anew and be back to my old self..

Time will never stand still. Changes are bound to happen and eventually, when all things are in its place, it will be better.
It will all get better!

No comments: