About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Bumming around

After our August trip, I was more than willing to do some interestingly new things. However, I seem to be out of my zone these days. I am spacing out mostly. I easily grow tired of doing things. And being an internet afficionado as I am, it' s hard to believe that I no longer find it that appealing to religiously log on every night to check and make updates on some of my social network accounts and so with my cyber blogs. More so, I find it so tedious to check on youtube and watch some korean, japanese or chinese series or movies. Needless to say, I need to charge up.

A week ago, I was particularly craving for some good and yummy desserts. I made some frequent stop-overs at Sugar Munch (in Marfori), Cecil's and Margie's Bakeshop along Torres Street. I sinfully gave in to my cravings and watched the whole season 1 of the series "The Mentalist" til' the wee hours of the morning.

I'm just happy that I was able to do my dvd marathon thing again because it has been ages since I felt this excited about watching an american series. My sleepless nights were totally worth it. Perhaps, before this week ends, I will be able to buy some good and exciting series leaning towards light comedy mixed with a bit of suspense or some spy stuff or perhaps, some dramatic and unconventional investigative murder stories. Hopefully, i'll get hold off Lie to Me, Chuck (recent Season), Dexter, Supernatural, Knight Rider, Fringe and a lot more.

No comments: