About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Thinking out loud!

1. Were you a part of the popular or elite crowd in your high school?

A- I was on the Honors Class but I’m second guessing that I was not that part of the popular crowd.

2. If you could go back and change something about your high school days what would it be?

A- I would have studied harder (nerd?) and I wish I was way cooler.

3. Who did you have a crush on during high school? Did you express your feelings for that person?

A- Tough question. I did have some admirations but i never had the courage to express it out loud. Still in denial til' now! As for the names, let us keep their identities a mystery!

4. Have you ever been fired from a job?

A- Thank goodness! None so far.

5. What is your biggest regret?

A. Had to forgo my attendance to my dream University school

6. Do you sing while having a bath?

A- Absolutely! I do it all the time.

7. How often have you driven over the speed limit?

A- I don't even know how to drive yet.

8. Do you think it is okay to lie? When would it be alright?

A - I'm a bit partial.. I would have wanted to hear the truth than be lied to. I had to learn the hard way!

9. If you think no one is looking what is the one thing you would do?

A- Dance like nobody is watching or sing my heart out!

10. If you were gay who would want to have a passionate affair with?

A. Princess of Monaco - Charlotte Casighari (not so sure about the name)

11. If you were stuck on a deserted island which one book, movie and person would you want to take along?

A. for the Book, any twilight readable book s will do; Person: My sister and movie: The Cutting edge movies

12. When was the last time you indulged in binge drinking?

A - Kadayawan 2009

13. What did you most get into trouble for when you were younger?

A - I was a good kid! but even then, i loved to wander around...

14. Which teacher did you feel attracted to when you were in school?

A - My Phil. Constitution Professor. His Occupation: Lawyer/Professor/Hottie

15. What is the one thing that disgusts you?

A - When one is so insensitive and careless with peoples' hearts.

16. If you are not doing anything what are you most likely to think about?

A - Grand plans for myself and family. Vacations, vacations and vacations!

17. What do you love and hate the most about the human race?

A - We have the capacity to change and the power to make things better. The downer - Selfish and arrogant at times

18. If you could be a car which one would it be and why?

A - Mini Cooper because of the movie "The Italian Job".


19. What was your first tattoo or piercing and where is it? What does it stand for?

A. I cannot stand needles so i would have to settle with piercing in my tummy. It's liberating!

20. Who was the first person who broke your heart?

A - an elementary classmate of mine (but we are still good friends to this date)

No comments: