About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Monday, September 14, 2009

What Are Your “Four”?

  1. Four family members: Leopoldo, Phoebe, Ana Mae, Leo Dennis plus baby Riel
  2. Four places that I go to over and over: Cebu, Manila, Bohol and Mati
  3. Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Ate An, Madam Mie, MBA Classmates, Lempert Report
  4. Four of my favorite places to eat: Mcdo, HARANA, TAPS, Lachi's / sugar munch
  5. Four places I would rather be right now: Palawan, Bora, Cebu and Vigan
  6. Four TV shows I watch over and over: The Mentalist, Fringe, Chuck, Korean dvds I have a at home
  7. Four things in the room I’m in: PC and Printer, steel cabinets, piles of papers / documents and our office desk and chairs
  8. Four concerts I’ve been to: MYMP / Parokya ni Edgar and River Maya in Cebu, Anton Diva and Vice Ganda's Valentine 2008 Concert, Pooh and Pokwang in CAP Auditorium and APO, Side A and Bamboo (assembly)
  9. Four things on my calendar: Birthday alarms!
  10. Four fears: Ending up alone, getting lost, dying young and be stricken with a terminal disease
  11. Four things in your purse or wallet: Money, money, money!
  12. Four chores you hate doing: when I have to be in the office all by myself, I hate to wait on long lines / gueues and waiting for people, I don't really like to do the laundry and buying gifts all by myself
  13. Four favorite animals: Doggies, hamster, fish and birds
  14. Four speed dials on your cell phone: none
  15. Four places you have called home: Davao city and Cebu city
  16. Four favorite pieces of jewelry: chandelier earrings from cebu, a wrist watch given by my sister, a diamond ring from my mother and the silver ring which my sister previously owned but is now mine
  17. Four websites you visit: my blogsite, facebook, wikipedia and people.com
  18. Four people who have been in your car: no car...
  19. Four things you are wearing now: I never leave the house without my watch, a pair of earrings and ate's ring, my work uniform, stockings and my stilletos
  20. Four favorite types of candy: any candies/treats and chocolates (less the peanuts)
  21. Four sports teams you like: I suck at sports!
  22. Four things found in your fridge: my chocolate milk drink, my choco-coated biscuit, cecil's eclair and lots of water
  23. Four rituals you do daily: get up at around 5:30 to sleep beside and watch over Riel, Rise and shine at around 6:30 am, prepare my things and uniform and hit the shower
  24. Four things currently within reach: my cellular phones, paper works, water bottle and my kikay kit
  25. Four malls you have been in: just last weekend - NCCCmall, Gaisano Mall, SM and Robinson's
  26. Four things you love doing: go traveling and road trips, eating and food trips, watch movies and dvd marathon + videoke
  27. Four things you know how to cook: adobo, fried fish, tocino and chicken...
  28. Four Halloween costumes you’ve worn: Worst! i dont dress up for halloween!

No comments: