About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

2007 Milestones

In no particular order.........
Drum Roll please............



Got serenaded by jay cayuca (hmmm.. im still in cloud nine)
Roamed the city to scout for restos with good food...
Got to enjoy a lot of cups of frappes / chillers and super yummy desserts...
Had my very first all out rashes due to improper food intake...
Short lived joyrides with he-wh0-must-not-be-named...
Had my first ever solitary bus ride from CDO to DVO...
Braved the streets of CDO all by myself...
I had my first foreign trip as an unaccompanied adult with gracey...
Spoke my first ever chinese word/phrase in a foreign land...
Had my very first authentic chinese meal...
Had my first ever cable car ride and went gaga over DL and OP...
Had my first ever scariest theme park ride overlooking the cliff and sea...
Got the metro rush in HK...
Haggling skills got upgraded in the streets of Mongkok...
Upgraded my phone, bought a pseudo IPoD and laptop...
Updated myself with a lot of korean/chinese and japanese series and movies...
I made my first ever Moviemaker presentation for work (Assembly)..
Pampered myself (Massage and frequent visits to the Parlor)...
Held in my arms my very first nephew (who btw is now 6months old and is as cuddly as ever)...
Almost had someone...... (almost or i thought so!)
Major Heartbreak!
Three stooges are back (Now with E., J. and moi)
Movie nights and cafe brouhahaha keeps me up and running these days...

I still have a lot of things to add and a lot of things that i want to add on my list!
Limme' think.... Gimme more time!


PLACES: Mati, CDO, Iligan, GSC, Glan, Isulan, Koronadal, Kabacan, Kidapawan, Tacurong, Malita, Panabo, Tagum, Nabunturan, Bayugan, Cabadbaran, San Francisco and of course, the Zamboanga road trip.

2008: Mlang and Makilala, Santo Tomas

No comments: