About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Friday, June 6, 2008

Confessions of a Chocoholic



Haven't had these babies for soooo long. Its like an ohhh-so-chocolatey pretzel, only a hundred times better! They come in in different flavours but i prefer the chocolate and vanilla. I got them from okashiland on my way back. The taste was just to heavenly . It's so sad that there are no stores here that sell this good stuff! Too bad.. it would have been a certified hit for all those choco addict out there..



To supply me with my weekly dose of chocolates / desserts, i take a quick stop at any goldilocks store to buy some sylvanas. They come in to flavours - mango and chocolate. When they (sylvanas) happen to be unavailable, i buy toblerone (dark). Not too sweet but just right for me... Bitter and dark.. Mysteriously heavenly!