About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

To-do List

Every start of the year, i make it a point to make a To-do List. The list would include actvities or stuff that i need to accomplish. It is sort of a Challenge list for me. Of of the 24 things that I needed to do for the Year 2007, many of them were no brainer but some were as easy as a breeze. The things on my list were categorized as Major or Minor but in no particular order as to when should it be completed or carried out. Some were a one time thing but a few required months in completion.

This year, I made about 25 things that i needed to fulfill before the year ends. Perhaps, i should add swimming in the list (since a friend of mine kept insisting that its 1 of the 3 survival skills that any man should know.

First stop:
I made a big step this year. I made a commitment.
I have decided to go back to school (which in my list is obviously on the Major category).
School will be starting soon and i hate to think that i will be missing a lot of my groupie's fun escapades.. Haaayyy! Buhay estudyante nga naman...
2nd on the list..
I will find time to learn how to swim by hook or by crook...

Later tonight, i will try to look into my old To-do list and make some updates on them and in turn make updates here..

No comments: