About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Monday, November 3, 2008

In circles


There are days when I feel like I am going in circles. It's as if I am never moving forward or if it seems like I am moving forward, there are some things that are holding me back. It's as if, I am waiting for things to happen. For things to change for me and I feel like going through the viscious cycle all over again.

The sad part is, things will constanly evolve and that changes are likely to occur with or without my approval. Things and people will never wait for me to change or to make decisions. I have to adapt with these changes and learn to deal with them.

I have always been considered as a risk averse person but I am constantly challenging my self to break out of my shell and do something out of the ordinary. I wish to do more, to experience greater things, to explore different worlds, to see a lot of wonders, to liberate my self and just be happy

I wish to break free...

No comments: