About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

School is Back

School’s back and so my days are starting to get a lot interesting. School officially started last Saturday (November 8, 2008). It was good to see familiar faces but was also sad because some of my classmates during the 1st semester decided not to enroll. Our wacky group is back. For this semester, I am guessing that school will be a lot difficult. I am hoping though, that I would still be able to get satisfactory marks….

My class starts at 7:30 in the morning up to 4:00 in the afternoon. My subjects this semester are excruciatingly challenging! My first subject is Managerial Accounting followed by Business Research and Statistics and my last subject is Human Behaviour and Resource Management. I guess it’s about time to make my schooling a little bit exciting.

Deadlines, cramming, case studies, group activities, reaction paper, research works and examinations are slowly becoming my best friends these days….. Cheers to more sleepless nights and Cramming moments!

No comments: