About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

THE MOVIE

I just finished watching the movie Twilight today!
I was literally in awe with it. Seeing the characters from the novel come alive in the big screen was just perfect as I imagined them to be.... Better even more!

Edward was a perfect charmer and Bella was just a perfect klutz.. Jasper has this "funny expression" on his face while Alice was cute. Rosalie and Emmet were surely a lovey-dovey couple. And the students of Forks (Mike, Jessica & the group) were entertaining to watch. I think I'd be seeing the movie again over the weekend.

P.S
I love the scene where they came to school together and the school just went crazy about seeing them as a couple.. Everbody was just intruiged and in total shock...(Ed's left arms over Bella's shoulders)

Also, where Edward rushed to save Bella (with his shiny silver volvo car)...

No comments: