About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Rainy Days Blues

November has become even more and more exciting because of all the drizzling and rain showers in the metro. I am curled up in my bed right now and the gloomy weather starts to affect in me many ways. Too lazy to do anything and I can’t help but stare at the trickle of rain water from my window. So, I am doing a bit of pondering while having the last sip of my Hot Choco Milk. Here’s a few that I came up with.

  • If there’s one thing I learned about being me is that I never push myself for people to take me. I don’t try to squeeze in when I know that there’s no longer room for me.
  • I realize that at times, you could be surrounded by sea of people yet you may feel so alone. I think it’s good to alone sometimes. When you are alone, you have the freedom to think and do things without restraint. It makes you assess what you want in life and makes you see where you want to be. I rather be on my own than be in a bad company.
  • If I am on the brink of my boiling point, I do not take it out on others. Instead, I prefer to be quiet and go try to isolate myself so that I could self soothe. If I am on my “temperamental moody side” mode, I prefer to just be oblivious of the things that happen around me.
  • Explore, Have Fun and Learn. I’d like to start by being someone who is up for a challenge. I’d like to go out more, explore and have fun! To become a risk taker rather than be risk averse.
  • I surround myself with positivism. I like to surround myself with good people for they have a positive influence on me.
  • I prefer to do things on my own yet I concede to the fact that I need help when there’s a necessity to ask for one. I ask for assistance when I have exhausted all possible options that I can think of.
  • I don’t easily warm up to people because that’s just me. It will take me some time to get too close to people but I can say that I am a good friend.
  • Simple pleasures in life are mine for the taking. Having a meaningful dinner with the family or perhaps cuddling my cute little nephew or just catching up on sleep brings so much joy to me. Added to the list are my movie/dvd nights, videoke sessions and coffee blues days. So many things to do yet so little time.
    - Sinulog Escapade (I always love coming back to CEBU!)
    - Megkawayan Adventure, JACA Pool Party and Crash Landing Celebration, Santa Maria
    SummerEscapade
    - Hang outs:
    C5, Badminton World, Gmik for videoke nights, Mang Del’s Kambingan, Dimsum
    Diner, Fly Over sa Buhangin, D’ Canteen, Baywalk for some Durian treat
  • It’s been awhile since I read a good book. I’m guessing the last books I read was way back year 2005 (Queen of the Damned, Angels and Demons, The Alchemist, Veronika decides to die, Anne Rice’s Sleeping Beauty, etc.) Luckily, I started reading again this year. Thanks to Stephenie Meyers’ Love story Vampire Saga. I have read all her four books – Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. And all I can say is that, I just loved it and can’t help but read the books all over again!

No comments: