About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Monday, November 3, 2008

Sweet November

The month of November is something that I always look forward to. It is does not only signify the coming of the season to be jolly "December" but it's the perfect time to remember All Souls and All Saints Days. It's not just the trick or treat part but actually remembering our beloved who have passed away. All Souls day is special because we get to remember our beloved for the legacy they left behind and teaches us about never taking for granted our very own mortality.

November is special for me because some of my dear friends happen to celebrate their natal days on this very month. I have great memories of my previous November days so I am looking forward to continue having those mem'ries.

At work, we are all giddy and excited to celebrate and gather together in our Annual Assembly festivity. It's a two day affair -- the best time to enjoy and have fun. Although, we are currently in-charge of the affair, we somewhat expect a busy and hectic schedule for the preparation of the event. Our days will surely get busier and busier as November 29 and 30 approaches.

I am counting the days til' December comes but November will always have a special place in my Calendar...

No comments: