About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Change of Plans

Some friends of mine and I are supposed to go to Camiguin this weekend but due to some unforeseen circumstances (like the weather and someone's is still ill), i was informed by our Official Event Planner "Pidot", that our Camiguin trip will be postponed and that the new destination will now be MATI. I was excited about our supposed to be trip to Camiguin but Mati is a good place to chillax over the Christmas break, too.

I have been to Mati many times. It has great beaches and the sleepy town always has its way of charming me. I just want to get away from the city for a change. A couple of days to recharge and just soak my feet on the beach... Hopefully, we can go on this trip!
Another road trip to add on my list of escapades. A good way to end 2008!

No comments: