About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Prized Picture with Santa

Wishes do come true! And every one of us got a wish. My wish when I was a kid was that I always wanted to meet Santa. I remember telling my parents that I have been a good girl for the whole year so definitely, I will have presents from Santa Claus. As we were passing by one of the stores, I was ecstatic because I instantly knew Santa was there and was sitting on his chair with presents just for me. I finally got the chance to meet Santa and I whispered my wishes to him. Also, I had my picture taken with him and sat on his lap contentedly knowing that I deserved my presents. As a child, that memory was one of the best Christmas experience ever.

Just the other week, I was scanning my old photo album and I chanced upon my most prized picture with Santa. Now, I can always look back and say I have seen Santa and what’s even great is that I have a picture with the Big man. I remember how happy I was when I had the photo taken and I cannot wait to share it with my friends and little cousins. With the advent of technology, I searched for websites that could help me make my old photo much interesting. Luckily, I found a website that answers my need. Thanks to the creative designs of the CEIVA Digital Photo Frame. With CEIVA Digital Photo Frame, you can never go wrong. The designs were absolutely stunning and creative and the picture that I uploaded was even more astounding. So, if you happen to have pictures but want to make them more outstanding, I suggest that you visit http://www.sitonsantaslap.com/?utm_source=b. On top of that, their site also has a contest where one random entry of the day has the chance of receiving $500.
It’s the time of the year to share so what better way to celebrate this season than to spread the holiday cheer! Please do visit their site http://www.sitonsantaslap.com/?utm_source=b and you’ll be in for a treat.

Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments: