About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A New Beginning

In about a few hours, the year of the Ox will make it's mark. Farewell to 2008, Hello to 2009!

I would have to say that 2008 has been a good year for me. I have no right to complain. I have learned a great deal about life, in general. There were lots of memorable things that happened to in 2008. Decisions (big and small) made great difference in my life. At this time, I am trying hard not to think of the could-have-beens or should-have-beens but I think most of I have and what I have become. The despite and inspite of the craziness of my world……I have no reason to complain. I most grateful for the things that had happened in 2008.

2008 will never pass unnoticed. It will surely leave a mark on me. This was the year that I made a bold move to go back to school and pursue MBA. It was a scary thought at first; to go back to school but it was all worth it. The cramming nights, the endless research papers not to mention the litany of quizzes and exams that I had to endure were all part of my amusing yet fulfilling back to school experience and I would not trade it for anything else. Learning was even made more enjoyable through the people I met along the way. My classmates are hard to ignore. Our section has been branded as the noisy group…. Noisy but surely a class with great sense of character and a mixture of brilliant minds.

As for work, I am happy where I am. I am lucky to have found good people in my work place. Good people are hard to come by these days. I value their honest opinions and advices, their companionship and support through the ups and downs and just their simple presence in my life. Through work, I was given the opportunity to see and even appreciate Mindanao. I have been given the opportunity to work hard, learn and grow.

I am happy to have been able to reconnect with my old and some lost old friends. I am happy that I get to visit Cebu for the yearly Sinulog Festival. I can’t wait to have another Cebu escapade to add to my list. Cebu will always have a place for me and likewise me for Cebu.

I am happy for everything that has been given to my family. I feel blessed to have found life-long friends and lucky to have been born into this world.

No comments: