About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Just got back

I just got back from my Mati Roadtrip. It was nothing I expected! It was just so fun and I had my shares of some good laughs...

We left Davao city last Monday at around 3:30 PM and had a stop over at Lupon and from there, we transferred to a Revo. The trip to Mati was filled with many car racings, siopao cravings and even the "Pinky" incident of Pidot. We arrived at Mati at around 7PM and proceded to Botona Beach Resort at Dahican. It was my 2nd time in the Resort so i was familiar with the place. We decided to have two airconditioned rooms at P1,800. The rooms were comfy plus we had our own Bathrooms. Our trip would never be complete without our fave past time and that is, videoke. We had our dinner at around 9Pm and We had non-stop videoke session til' the wee hours of the morning (3am).

At around 8 in the morning, the troop headed to the beach. We were all in awe with the big waves. Some of us were a bit hestitant to go swimming but knowing the group, we decided to give it a try..... More food pigging and videoke sessions went by.

The Mati trip was really a year-ender celebration for me. I love roadtrips and I always look forward to it.
I hope to post the pictures soon..

Happy New Year!

No comments: