About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Monday, December 22, 2008

The downsides!

I just hate it when......

I am in a crowd yet I feel so remote, so alone
I know I am right yet it seem like something’s wrong
And I know there is something wrong yet I become complacent with the way things are
I try to sit still yet my mind wanders off
I sit in the corner trying to ignore my thoughts yet I am helpless and feel bored
I cannot control my composure and with it, I blush uncontrollably
I get too transparent, obvious and predictable
I get too nervous and start to shake and stutter frenziedly
I overcomplicate things when the truth is right in front of me
I try to put on a brave front yet I know am fragile and sensitive
I am pushed back to think of the past and then, realize how poorly I made my decisions
I become to gullible to the point that I have nothing left of me
I plan things ahead so meticulously but somewhere along the way, I am brought to a different direction
I watch good movies or Korean/chi/Japanese series or dramas and suddenly burst into sob (in the dramatic scenes) or laugh my heart out (over silly stuff)
I get too Obsessive Compulsive (OC) on how things should be in their proper arrangements / places
I would never ever do that thing again yet still find myself doing the exact same thing
I say enough is enough yet enough will never be enough

No comments: