About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

soon but no later than friday!

I went home at around 7.30PM last night and before I knew it, I fell asleep. My supposedly 30 min. power nap ended up on a full 10 hour sleep. I needed to catch up on some of my MBA readings last night. I mentally took note of what I was supposed to do but then again, some things come unexpectedly.

Tonight, I hope that I would be able to stick to my planned schedule. I need to read my Business Research and Stat. Hand-outs plus make a draft for my HRBM paper due next week. Midterm exams are fast approaching so I hope to browse througd my notes soon but no later than friday!
Cramming.. Cramming but totally worth it!

No comments: