About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Caught in the Act

Paradise Island


I love taking snaps. I find taking pictures relaxing and much enjoyable to do. I enjoy taking snaps of people caught in their candid / wackiest moments. Also, I find it addicting to take people and nature/outdoor shots. Learning how to play around with the picture’s background, lightings and angle shots can be very tricky yet addicting and exciting.

Since becoming a member of the Documentation Committee of our workplace, I have constantly tried to update myself with the latest and the most effective techniques of taking snaps. You have to have an eye for details and learn to anticipate shots that are interesting and unique. Although, there may be less pictures of me (since I am the one taking the pictures), there is much pride and satisfaction when you see the results of the shots you’ve taken and much more satisfying when you were able to capture your subject in its purest essence…That would be the perfect shot!
When there is enough time and money to spare, I hope to take a Crash course in Photography and perhaps become serious with it by purchasing a SLR camera. Hopefully, I’ll get better at this craft and hope to become a certified shutterbug in no time.

(Finally, a picture of me in action! -- Thanks to tinay for the shot)

No comments: