About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Adventures around the World

There are countless of places that I would like to see. I wish to experience the diverse fusion of the different culture / traditions of the world. So, here are some places/countries and its famous landmarks that I am most intrigued about.

Singapore – It is the smallest nation in Southeast Asia
- I wish to take a picture of myself at the Esplanade and a souvenir shot of the Merlions will complete my trip
- To try their Cable Car rides
- To visit their Botanical Gardens or Theme Parks
- Singapore has been known to have excellent universities. A must see on my trip will be visiting NUS and NTU.
- Orchard Road - Singapore's most well-known and popular tourist draws and known as the ultimate shopping district

Japan – Land of the Rising Sun
- Cherry Blossoms, Mt Fuji and to meet a real-life Geisha
- I just can’t get over MEIJI Fran and other chocolates
- Japanese manga, anime and to bump into ASIMO
- Be at Shibuya Crossing - an example of Tokyo's often crowded streets
- Watch Sumo wrestling which is considered Japan’s National sport and/or learn Kendo “Way
of the Sword” and have my very own Shinai

Korea – Land of the Morning Calm
- Incheon International Airport which is said to be one of the best airport in world perks up my curiosity
- K-Pop idols and koreanovelas. To meet and greet the stars.
- Eat authentic korean Kimchi and Bulgogi (roasted marinated meat, usually beef), galbi (marinated grilled short ribs), and samgyeopsal (pork belly) are popular meat entrees.
Also, to try an instant noodle snack called ramyeon and buy fish cake, Tteokbokki (rice cake and fish cake with a spicy gochujang sauce)
- To be able to witness a Traditional Korean dance (Jinju geommu) and visit palaces

- To take a picture of Albert HUBO, one of the most advanced humanoid robots in the world

No comments: