About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2009 Wish List

It has been a tradition for me to make my Wish List every start of the year. For 2009, here’s my to-do list in no particular order.
  • To spend more quality time with family at home
  • To eat out with the family once a month
  • To conscientiously save up and spend less on unnecessary things
  • To persist on reading books or e-books
  • To learn more about the Photography and its techniques
  • To become serious in learning Photoshop
  • To try to learn how to drive (less the panic and the absurd confusion of the road signs)
  • To be able to travel and visit more undiscovered places/sites.
  • It’s time to get serious with blogging and grab more opps
  • To attempt to engage in extreme sport(s) or any outdoor activities
  • To discover some good places to chow and excellent coffee shops to chillax in Davao city
  • Drink plenty of water and fruit juices
  • Have massages every now and then and catch up on sleep
  • To stay healthy by hitting the gym, do sports and/or eat more veggies and fruits
  • To avoid stacking up sweets, chocolates and other goodies in the fridge
  • Take vitamins or any health supplements not only for me but for my folks as well
  • To unwind; movie nights & good finds for restos or go on food trips
  • Reconnect with old chummies
  • To organize my closet and make some dramatic changes in my bedroom
  • Do a “Major Project” for the house
  • To avoid cramming in doing school works
  • To participate more in classroom discussions
  • To get up early for school and take public transport instead of taxi
  • Double check all my submitted paper works and make sure it’s concise to merit good grades
  • To have good grades at school
  • To say “Thank you” more often
  • Say Sorry when there is a need to say so
  • Mistakes are inevitable - Learn, Improve and Innovate
  • Be less scared of what others may think
  • Try some things that may scare me
  • Be sensitive yet do not take things to heart seriously
  • Smile more and loosen a bit (too serious at times)
  • Learn to accept changes and deal with it. Do-away with the what-ifs and could-have beens.
  • Move forward!
  • Take time to get to know people less the assumptions and the impressions
  • In Case of Insecurity Attack (CIA), I will try hard to think positively and brush away negative thoughts/reactions
  • Since, I have the internet as a good source of learning, try to read more business related articles, familiarize myself with history or read amazing facts about something or someone
  • To become good at what I do specially at work

No comments: