About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

the first and the last

It's a saturday night and yet here I am at home. It's quite weird coz Fridays and Saturdays are my usual Chillax nights. I am mentally worn out from the all three grueling Midterm Exams we had earlier the day. It was exhausting not to mention mind draining. All the computations, the variance analysis, down to the to research proposal and the very famous modified True or False were just too much for me.

It was weird taking the midterm exam. It felt like I was transported once again to my college days. I realized that this was all new to me; the unpreparedness to take the exams. Way back in my college days, I'd always come to school prepared and this was the first time I never exerted any effort to study. I hope this is the first and the last!
Perhaps, the lack of time, the work stuff or just the lack of interest to study made me hopeless.. And judging from the faces and comments of my classmates, I am sure that we were all clueless and yes, we have prepared ourselves for the day that the results would be announced. The judgement day! The doomsday!

Anyways, I was suppose to leave for Cebu tomorrow but since I had to report for work on Monday for a Marketing Plan Presentation, I had my tickets rebooked (at a very upsetting price) on a Monday afternoon flight. I will miss the Sinulog festivities, nonetheless, I am excited since a mini reunion of my Cebu buddies will finally happen. I will keep coming back to Cebu and even for a couple of days, I will try to forget about work and school.
Viva Senyor Santo Nino...

No comments: