About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Prolonging the agony

I went to school a bit late yesterday. I overslept because i was dead tired trying to finish my HRBM paper and read my Business Stat and Research hand outs.

The first day of school (in the year 2009) was like mental torture for me. Our professors gave us Pointers for the next week's Midterm examination. Plus, we have numerous of papers due on the 17th. We were given instructions on what to do on the examination date. I cant' help but scratch my head knowing that I will have all three examininations next week.

This week will surely be a toxic week for me because aside from paperworks and examination, i would still have to finish my Marketing Plan. Hopefully, the schedules i have in mind, would be helpful.

NOTE: Watched movie with some MBA classmates to chillax.

No comments: