About Me

My photo
Philippines
it's good to be here. it's good to feel the burst and zest of living! it feels like i am in total bliss!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Excited!

I am off to Cebu a few hours from now for a short but meaningful vaction. I am excited to stroll around the metro and just explore the place.

I sure miss IT Park, Ayala Center, Starbucks, Waterfront Lahug, AA's BBQ, CNT Lechon House, Carbon, Colon, Metro Gaisano, OTAP, Guadalupe, USC, Golden Cowrie, Taboan, BTC and the list is endless
But what i am missing most are the people who became my life-long friends!

To Nicey, Theza, Pring, Chi-Chi and Marnz... my short lived Cebu life may not be as enriching and meaningful to me without you guys being part of it! I will be seeing you all soon and we will relive the glory days of our Cebu Escapades!

2 comments:

mamoi said...

wish I was there...tsk!

ADRIELLE said...

AMY!

SADYA KAAU mi diadto...
Ahahhahah